Terms & Condition
- Due to the safety and security concerns of our patrons / audience, no re-entry is allowed for the event.
- E-Tickets for the concert purchased will need to be exchanged at the venue box office to get the concert wrist-band.
- Ticket Holders need to wear their concert wrist-bands for as long as they are attending the event. No new bands will be issued in case of damage, loss or removal, etc. of the original band.
- Ticket holders must carry a valid original government photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport when attending the concert. Student Ticketholders are required to produce a valid school/college photo ID for verification. Attendees failing to produce such valid identification will not be allowed to enter the concert.
- Tickets are valid for individuals aged 18 & above.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a Ticket would lead to confiscation or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation
- This ticket permits entry to the events grounds only. Any pre-parties or after-parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Beware of fake / colour photocopied Tickets. Tickets shall not be a valid if the bar code or hologram has been tampered with.
- For stolen or lost Tickets, duplicate Tickets will not be issued.
- There will be no refund on a purchased Ticket even in case of any rescheduling/ change of venue.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of audience at any point during the Event.
- Organizers reserve the rights of admission even to valid Ticket holders.
Food, Beverages & Alcohol Consumption:
- Food & Beverages will be available inside the concert. Any outside Food and Beverages are not allowed inside the concert.
- Alcohol with permissible limits will be served to guests above the legal drinking age and only on displaying their valid age proof.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by concert guests.
- 180 BPM encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation, failing which Organizers reserves right to take necessary steps / action against such guests in the interest of the event and other guests.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, drugs, hookah, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Event.
- Parking near or at the concert premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not allowed inside the concert. Ticket holders may bring their mobile phones in the Event, however shall not be allowed to record, shoot any picture/ video recording in the Event.
- The Ticket holder will not sell or offer for sale, any product or service from any part of the Event premises and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the Event premises.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated at the Event.
- Any property left unattended anywhere at the Event premises remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and the Organiser does not accept any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- The holder of the Ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, deny the holder/s of the Ticket from staying at the venue after they have entered the ground.
- The Organizers may use the Ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any internal / external travel arrangements;
- Artist line up and activities may be subject to change at any point of time without prior intimation.
- The Organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- By attending 180 BPM (Beats Per Minute), the attendee fully understands his/her responsibility towards fellow attendees and agrees to abide by the Indian Penal Code.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses incurred by the Ticket holder as a result of an event being cancelled, rescheduled or moved to a different venue. The Ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous and all other relevant costs.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the Event of any part of it.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
- Any disputes to be settled under Delhi jurisdiction courts only.
- The management reserves the right to revise any of the mentioned T&C without prior notice.